Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello (Again)


Hello (Again)


After being absent from the blogosphere for a few years, I decided it was time I started again.  I lost the ability to access my previous blog (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rogerwolterblog/ ) when I left Microsoft so it has taken me a while to get back into blogging again.

First a little background – I was a developer for many years primarily doing database related projects.  I then spent 12 years at Microsoft.  Some of my projects there were COM+, SQLXML, SOAP Toolkit, Service Broker, XML Datatype, SQL Express, and MDM.  Since leaving Microsoft I have been a SQL Server consultant.  I’m currently a Database Architect at Pragmatic Works – www.pragmaticworks.com

I like to write about SQL Server.  Here are a few of the things I have written:

No comments:

Post a Comment